FBCon fieldbus distributors are available for PROFIBUS PA, Foundation Fieldbus (H1), PROFIBUS DP, and Modbus RS485.
A range of 1-way, 2-way, 4-way, and 8-way distributors allows for a flexible installation in the field.
FBCon uses EMC cable glands with high attenuation of up to 80 dB, protection class IP66 and a wide operating temperature range from -40 to +80 °C to safely protect your connections in harsh environments. For use in hazardous areas, intrinsically safe variants exist.
- EMC cable glands for trunk and spurs
- M12 connector for spurs
- External earthing stud
- Pressure equalizing element
- Protection class IP66
- Aluminium and stainless-steel versions
- Integrated current limiter on each branch line for non-EX versions
The FBCon family of distributors includes various forms. The product name indicates the respective features as follows:
- FBCon: Fieldbus Connection
- PA: PROFIBUS-PA / Foundation Fieldbus
- DP: PROFIBUS-DP / Modbus RS485
- SS: Stainless Steel
- CG: Cable Gland
- PCG: Plastic Cable Gland
- CG/M12: Cable gland for the trunk cable and M12 plug-in connector for stub cables and 1way: Number of outgoing stub lines (here: one stub line)
- Limiter: Segment protector, protecting the PROFIBUS-PA network in the event of an overload at a spur line
- EX / ATEX: Products for potentially hazardous / explosive areas