The aluminium Klippon
® K enclosures are suitable for use in an extremely wide range of different areas. Various components can be installed inside the enclosures, and will benefit in particular from the high temperature resistance, the excellent IP protection and the good impact resistance.
No matter what kind of application the customer is planning, Weidmüller is able to provide a wide range of aluminium enclosures precisely fitting the customer's requirements.
Klippon ® K enclosures for hazardous areas are available on request.
Our extensive product range offers the following advantages:
- Available in two surface finishes: natural and powder-coated (RAL 7001)
- With chloroprene moulded seal as standard (silicone moulded seal optionally available)
- Standardised closure system with Torx slotted screw head for 19 enclosure sizes
- Mounting holes outside of the gasket area
- High IP protection classes: IP66, IP67 and IP68 according to DIN EN 60529
- Impact resistance of up to 7 (10) Joules
- The enclosures are approved according ATEX, IECEx, EAC, cULus, Russian Maritime Register and DNV GL as well as the empty enclosure standard.
- Suitable for railway applications according to EN 45545-2:2013
- Alloy is resistant to salt water
- Standardised distributor enclosures with threaded holes and a variety of terminal configurations